Friday 18 March 2016

This is quite disgraceful , all this time and no additions to my blog. I am amazed its still here, even I had trouble finding it. So much has gone on in the last few years, both good and bad. My Book Newport through Time is published and is going well. (Amberley Publishing). As for the models well where do I start. The enthusiasm shred by many for Jack the Ripper and old London Scenes reached a pinnacle with a large East End scenario  in O Gauge. The mine project at Woodend Burnley progressed culminating in a large diorama of the underground workings. This was really enjoyable to build, I only wish I could have added an underground railway, but space did not permit. I have added some images of recent work including that of the Old Cornish Candy Shoppe in St Ives Cornwall. This was a pleasure to create as I adore St Ives and have been a visitor for over 50 years.


These are The Olde Cornish Candy Shoppe St Ives, well worth a visit you wont get out without a packet of their home made goodies I promise.
Christmas last was a mish mash affair , all very strange with the other half no longer with us. I started experimenting with lights and other mediums of creativity. I am quite in to light boxes and
creating images with both models and reality such as wood small branches etc.

This is a row of shops and cottages using more interior shop fitting cast from my own designs in resin. Interiors can be so much fun but, unfortunately rarely scene.












No comments:

Post a Comment